- New York, NY
- Job Information
The company is a digital agency and their success is driven by their team orientated spirit and entrepreneurial environment. We are helping them to identify an Account Supervisor to work on a financial services account. He or she will manage the client’s day-to-day relationship as well as the teams that support those needs. He or she should have strong and deep relationships with all but the senior clients and the key stakeholders at partner agencies. The successful candidate will have a self-starting attitude, be extremely organized and proactive, and be able to thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate with a passion for the digital space, to grow their account management career within a highly creative, digital, and collaborative environment.
- Be the day-to-day resource for interactive leadership/vision for junior- to mid-level clients
- Document and secure all contractual agreements and sign-offs with clients
- Be active in clear, regular communication regarding client and project goals, prioritization, and measures of success
- Mentor, train and manage junior account staff
- Develop and build solid relationships with account leads and key stakeholders at partner agencies, providing them with a reliable, trustworthy, strategic partner for interactive services
- Manage the creative development process up to client approval including reviewing client briefs, collaborating with strategy team on creative brief development, creative briefings, internal reviews, client review, and consultation with production
- Ensure legal approvals, accountable for competitive monitoring, industry research, and day-to-day financial management of the account including opening, reconciling, closing jobs within the agency finance system.
- BA Required
- Solid experience managing clients relationships in in a digital advertising agency is required
- Prior experience working on a financial services account is essential
- Capable to lead, present and sell effectively while building rapport among clients and internal constituencies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker who also understands the importance of details
- Extremely organized, proactive and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.