- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a highly regarded creative advertising agency with some of the leading fashion, retail, beauty and lifestyle brands as clients. The agency is growing their project management team and are currently looking to make several project management hires. As these are newly created roles, there is some level of flexibility in terms of level of experience required; they are ideally looking to fill a junior, mid-level and senior project manager positions.
- Work closely with internal creative, account, production, and studio teams to produce and deliver creative work
- Act as a key and critical liaison between all internal departments, facilitating and ensuring communication
- Establish and oversee project budgets and timelines to ensure that work is delivered on time, on budget, and on brief
- Manage all elements of creative presentations
- Ensure that all internal and external approvals have been obtained during the creative development and production processes
- BA Required
- Relevant experience as a project manager in an advertising agency
- Strong print production experience is required
- Fashion and/or catalog experience is a plus but not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Energetic, positive attitude, able to thrive in extremely fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are necessary
- The ability to work in a creative environment and with creative personalities is essential.
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.