- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a creative, independently owned advertising agency and is looking for an Account Manager to work on a newly one piece of business. He or she will report directly to a Group Account Director and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a large integrated account.
- Manage the relationship between the client and agency ensuring that communication flows effectively and overseeing the status of campaigns
- Liaise with and act as the link between clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients
- Handle budgets and managing campaign costs to help monitor the profitability of accounts
- Stay very on top of clients’ products, business culture and competition as well as trends in the industry
- A minimum of two to three years of integrated account management experience in an advertising agency is required
- Must be strategic and passionate about delivering best creative campaigns
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people is needed
- Excellent communications skills (both verbally and in writing) is essential
- The ability to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time is a must with a strong emphasis on leadership both internally and externally
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.