- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a highly regarded independent PR agency specializing in globally recognized fashion and lifestyle brands. The agency is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager with an extensive fashion PR background to head up the agency’s fashion division in New York. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be at the forefront of a growing agency in a true leadership position.
- Lead the agency’s fashion division and responsible for leading strategic PR planning initiatives
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff members
- Responsible for managing client relations and expectations
- Managing all media relations within all genres (including print, broadcast and online outlets) as well as event planning (including press previews, media interviews, special events, etc.)
- Candidate will be attending relevant press events and social endeavors for the agency
- Bachelor’s Degree and an extensive background within fashion PR
- High level of success in garnering coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums
- Established relationships with fashion focused editorial contacts
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas to clients
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Experience managing full time junior staff members
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.