- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is an online wholesale marketplace for the women’s contemporary fashion industry, based in New York City. The company provides direct access to a brands’ sales team and inventory availability so that boutiques have real time access to buying information. Members can browse collections, make purchases and communicate with each other on the network. Their business has grown exponentially over the last couple of years and as a result, they are looking to expand their team. One of their new hires includes an Account Executive to help build the company’s client list by bringing in new clients.
- Meet with clients, maintain relationships, and close deals
- Successfully identify and qualify prospects, work cross-functionally to prepare proposals and pricing, and ensure comprehensive follow-up throughout the sales cycle
- Contact brands that fit the brand’s model to Schedule product demos for Sales Directors with qualified leads
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Be aware of competitor products, sales and marketing activities on a continuous basis
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- BA/BS required
- Minimum of 3 years sales and business development experience is a MUST.
- Strong track record in closing sales, working accounts, and achieving substantial sales goals
- Demonstrated success in identifying and qualifying prospects beyond any existing contacts
- Understanding of the fashion wholesale buying world
- Effective oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through proposal development presentations, understanding and responding to customer requirements
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, Keynote, etc.
- Must be able to travel as required.
- Competitive and motivated to always be the best at what you do
- Great organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize several projects at one time
- Resourceful and reliable
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.