- New York
- Job Information
Our client is a New York based boutique creative and branding agency that provides creative direction, brand positioning, film, book design, packaging, corporate identity and digital development for fashion, luxury and retail clients. This role is the head of the agency and reports directly to both the Creative Director and the CEO.
- He or she will be responsible for developing creative briefs to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded at all times
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market place and managing the new business process for the agency
- Oversee the strategy and production of advertising campaigns and other various projects
- Structuring projects and devising processes that ensure efficiency for the agency
- This role is client-facing, so he or she needs to be great at building relationships with clients and have great negotiation skills
- Prior experience managing and mentoring account management and production teams is required
- Experience working with industry influencers, and an overall knowledge of the fashion/luxury markets are very important
- The confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project is needed, as is the ability to make astute decisions and fulfilling client requirements on time and on budget
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.