- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a successful independently owned packaging design firm that creates impactful work for iconic brands. They are looking to add an Account Director to their team.
- Initiate, drive and implement client development strategy alongside the Client Service Director
- Identify and contribute to business development initiatives and pitches in conjunction with new business team, partners and management team
- Be actively involved in team growth and internal responsibilities
- Be a key point of contact for clients and key stakeholders within a client organization and collaborate to maximize project profitability for assigned clients
- Recognize growth opportunities for clients and create and present multi-layered project plans
- The successful candidate will have around eight years of account management experience in a design and branding firm
- Solid packaging design experience is required
- Possess excellent project management skills and understand how to manage an account profitably, managing deadlines and growing relationships
- Prior track record in leading, motivating and managing teams
- Forecast resourcing experience with the ability to see the bigger picture beyond current job to maximise profitability
- A positive attitude with a motivated, proactive nature is required.
- Clear communication skills are required
- The successful candidate will be organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi task
- The ability to work with a wide range of personalities, maintain a point of view and able to articulate it is important
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.