- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a leading, integrated advertising agency located in New York City with a range of clients in the beauty, retail and luxury industries. With a history of creating ground-breaking work, the agency prides itself on creating a strong and lasting relationship between the consumer and the brand. They are currently seeking an Account Director to manage one of the agency’s leading, global retail accounts. The agency puts a great emphasis on the importance of culture, therefore the successful individual will be entrepreneurial, positive and passionate about creating great work. This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Director who has worked within the fashion and luxury space and looking to take advantage of an environment that is not beholden to any one type of category.
- Lead strategy and execution for a major fashion/retail account
- Partner with both strategic and creative teams to truly understand the clients business objectives inside and out, and provide strategic insight in a ever changing environment
- Mentor and manage a team of more junior account management staff
- Lead each team by example, demonstrating skills in problem solving, relationship management, new business, negotiation and communication
- A minimum of ten years of account management experience on fashion, retail or luxury clients is required
- The Account Director must be business minded with the ability to successfully drive strategic initiatives forward
- Must be an excellent communicator and problem solver
- The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial personality and be able to thrive in a very creative and fast paced environment
- The ability to inspire, motivate and mentor a team of more junior account management staff is required
- A high taste level with the passion to produce great work is essential
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.