- New York City
- Job Information
Our client is a creative advertising agency specializing in fashion, beauty and luxury advertising agency. It is looking for an Account Director to head up a major luxury fashion brand.
- The Account Director will be a key client contact, managing a truly 360° high-end fashion house – from production of shoots and videos, to catalogs, packaging, collateral and across all digital touch points
- Maintain and develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties. Work with client teams in NY as well as in Italy
- Supervision of multiple projects and deadlines with the ability to anticipate and course-correct as needed
- Experienced in effectively scope and cost projects and create estimates, maintain budgets, communicate rationale & deliverables to clients
- Production supervisor of seasonal campaign shoots and two annual runway presentations in New York.
- Craft and deliver creative briefs at the intersection of creativity and strategy.
- Make critical decisions on where to focus time and resources for best output and profitability
- Motivate and inspire entire project team at every step to deliver best strategy/design solution
- Develop the skills of direct reports and those on project teams – anticipate and diffuse conflicts
- See the big picture to manage all aspects of projects and plants seeds for the next
- Ability to travel – at least four trips per year to Milan for the seasonal runway shows and the subsequential catalog shoots. Additional trips may include seasonal campaign shoots
- Support pitches and proposals to effectively bring in new business
- A minimum of seven years of account management experience in an advertising agency is required, working on fashion or luxury accounts
- He or she needs to be mature and able to handle clients and politics with grace.
- Must be decisive and clear about action plans, timings and budgets
- Experience negotiating fees, contracts and developing fee proposals is required
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, In-Design
- Superb organization, with detail focus and timeline savvy
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Ideally versed in packaging production and process
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.